DO Wall mount, 160 Series
The OBM-162A is a 4-wire dissolved oxygen analyzer housed in a robust, die-cast aluminum enclosure, making it ideal for installation and use out in the field.
It runs on adjustable-voltage AC power supply. This model features a dual transmission output with a range 4~20mADC (including solution temperature), and comes with a dual 2-point alarm contact output (upper and lower limits, form A contact). It is also equipped with a dedicated electrode and electrode lead, which are used to detect damage of the membrane. Combined detector is a polarographic dissolved oxygen electrode.
- Adjustable transmission output range: The transmission output range can be easily reconfigured within 0~50mg/L, in increments of 0.01mg/L, with a minimum width of 1.00mg/L.
- Self-diagnosis of electrode quality during calibration: Error codes for "Zero calibration error", "Span calibration error" and "Unstable response" are issued when the electrode quality deteriorates to an unacceptable level
- Temperature display and output: The instrument displays the temperature of the sample and provides a transmission output of 4~20mADC.
- Measurement value conversion: Measured values can be converted to a concentration value better suited to operation management needs.
- Easy operation via external rainproof keys on the front: The OBM-162A comes with 10 rainproof keys on the front of the instrument. Thus, there is no need to open the enclosure when performing operations.
- Automatic return to measurement mode: If the instrument remains in maintenance mode for two hours, it can automatically return to measurement mode.
- Calibration history: The date, time, current value, and temperature at the time of calibration can be saved automatically up to 10 times. This makes it easy to save information for future reference.
- 100VAC output for cleaner control: This feature is required when using the instrument with a water jet cleaner or pulsed air jet cleaner.
- RS-232C output: A special extension cable can be connected to the RS- 232C digital communication interface, making it possible to transfer data to a computer.
- Membrane damage detection feature (It cannot be added in the field due to factory option.) The instrument uses a dedicated electrode and electrode lead to detect damage to the membrane.