Multiple Sample Changer Turntable TTT-710
Request Info / Quote
- TTT-710 Brochure
Continuous and automatic multiple-sample measurement capability.
Continuous and automatic measurement of up to 100 samples possible
- 4 types of tables (for 12, 18, 36 and 60 samples) are available for a wide range of purposes.
- Also, a 100-sample table is available as a factory-installed option.
- Electrode cleaning tank and electrode storage tank are placed on the front of the unit.
- This enables easy maintenance of tubes, electrodes, etc.
Wide-range of electrode cleaning modes available
- Pure water shower cleaning comes as a standard feature.
- Chemical cleaning, bubbling cleaning, and air blow modes are also available as optional features.
Analyzer mount for extra space-saving (optional)
- A dedicated analyzer mount is available for space-saving installation of the unit, includes analyzer.
- (Mounts are available in 2 types – one for R-series and another for automatic titrators.)
Turntable with a thermostatic tank (factory-installed option)
- Multiple-sample measurement at a constant temperature can be performed (The circulation-type thermostatic tank that can be externally added to a system must be purchased separately.)
Next sample stirring function (factory-installed option)
- The instrument can prepare the next sample to be tested by stirring the sample in advance.
- This function helps when it takes a long time for the sample to mix or react with reagents properly.
Supported models include: pH Meter HM-30R, Conductivity Meter CM-30R, Multi-function Water Quality Meter MM-60R, Automatic Titrator AUT-701, Acidity Titrator TA-70, Salinity Titrator TS-70, Potentiometric Titrator TP-70 and Automatic Burette ABT-511
The instrument can be added to various systems
- Multiple-portion pH/conductivity measurement system using the Multi-function Water Quality Meter MM-60R capable of simultaneously measuring multiple portions of one sample for pH and conductivity.
- Dual automatic titration system for multiple samples using the Automatic Titrator AUT-701 capable of performing two different types of titration on multiple samples.
- Reagent dispensing system to multiple samples that uses the Automatic Burette ABT-511 capable of fixed rate continuous dispensing of reagents to multiple samples.
|Number of samples / Beakers used||
|External control input/ output||
|Cleaning time||0-9999 seconds|
|Air blow frequency||1-9 times|
|Measurement repetitions for same sample||1-9 times|
|Detection of final sample||Possible by using completion detection pin or defining the final sample number by key operation|
|Cleaning tank material||Polypropylene|
|Stirring time before measurement||0-9999 seconds|
|Waiting time before measurement||0-9999 seconds|
|Liquid level alarm||
|Performance- guaranteed temperature||5-40°C|
|Power requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption: Standard||
|Power consumption: When optional is connected||
|Weight of main unit||Approx. 16kg (Not including table and electrodes)|
|Table (Specify either for 12, 18, 36 or 60 samples)|
|Electrode cartridge (Specify a suitable type depending on the number of samples/purpose)|
|Cleaning water tank (10L, with liquid level sensor)|
|Waste water tank (10L, with liquid level sensor)|
|Cleaning water tube (3m)|
|Waste water hose (1.5m)|
|Completion detection pin|
|2P-3P conversion adapter|
|Turntable connection cable (2m) Serial control cable for connection to HM-30R, CM- 30R or MM-60R||118C087|
|Turntable connection cable (2m) Cable for connection to AUT-701, TA-70, TS-70 or TP-70||7075670K|
|OPTION2 connection cable Analog control cable for connection to R-series/ G-series||7401740K|
|ABT-511 connection cable||7401750K|
|FAR Connection Cable||7401760K|
|Air pump box (for air blow)||7400560U|
|Air pump box (for air blow and bubbling)||7401640U|
|Waste water valve for TTT-710 (pinch cock)||7401650U|
|Waste water valve for TTT-710 (solenoid valve)||7401660U|
|Propeller stirring unit (for table for 12 or 18 7401670U samples)||7401670U|
|Propeller stirring unit (for table for 36 samples)||7401680U|
|Propeller stirring unit (for table for 60 or 100 7401690U samples)||7401690U|
|Analyzer mount (for R-series)||7401700U|
|Analyzer mount (for AUT-701)||7401710U|