Continuous and automatic multiple-sample measurement capability.
Continuous and automatic measurement of up to 100 samples possible
- 4 types of tables (for 12, 18, 36 and 60 samples) are available for a wide range of purposes.
- Also, a 100-sample table is available as a factory-installed option.
- Electrode cleaning tank and electrode storage tank are placed on the front of the unit.
- This enables easy maintenance of tubes, electrodes, etc.
Wide-range of electrode cleaning modes available
- Pure water shower cleaning comes as a standard feature.
- Chemical cleaning, bubbling cleaning, and air blow modes are also available as optional features.
Analyzer mount for extra space-saving (optional)
- A dedicated analyzer mount is available for space-saving installation of the unit, includes analyzer.
- (Mounts are available in 2 types – one for R-series and another for automatic titrators.)
Turntable with a thermostatic tank (factory-installed option)
- Multiple-sample measurement at a constant temperature can be performed (The circulation-type thermostatic tank that can be externally added to a system must be purchased separately.)
Next sample stirring function (factory-installed option)
- The instrument can prepare the next sample to be tested by stirring the sample in advance.
- This function helps when it takes a long time for the sample to mix or react with reagents properly.
Supported models include: pH Meter HM-30R, Conductivity Meter CM-30R, Multi-function Water Quality Meter MM-60R, Automatic Titrator AUT-701, Acidity Titrator TA-70, Salinity Titrator TS-70, Potentiometric Titrator TP-70 and Automatic Burette ABT-511
|Number of samples / Beakers used
- 12 samples 200mL beaker, 300mL tall beaker (Our recommendation: Glass beakers manufactured by AGC TECHNO GLASS CO., LTD. or HARIO CO., LTD.)
- 18 samples 100mL tall beaker (Our recommendation: Glass beakers manufactured by AGC TECHNO GLASS CO., LTD. or HARIO CO., LTD.)
- 36 samples 30mL beaker, 50mL tall beaker (Our recommendation: Glass beakers manufactured by AGC TECHNO GLASS CO., LTD.)
- 60 samples 20mL dedicated beaker (H-20 beaker manufactured by NICHIDEN RIKA-GLASS CO., LTD.)
- 100 samples 20mL dedicated beaker (H-20 beaker manufactured by NICHIDEN RIKA-GLASS CO., LTD.)
- Standard: Magnetic stirring
- Option: Propeller stirring
|External control input/ output
- For RS-232C (R-series, AUT-701/AUT-501,TA-70/TS-70/TP-70)
- Input/output for OPTION2 (R-series, G-series)
- Input/output for automatic burette ABT-511 and ow comparison unit FAR-201A
- Input/output for external control box
- Output for air pump box
- Input for liquid level sensor signal (cleaning water 1, waste water)
- Output for over-head stirrer unit power
- (1)Pure water shower → Air blow
- (2)Pure water bubbling → Pure water shower → Air blow
- (3)Chemical shower → Pure water shower → Air blow
- (4)Chemical bubbling → Pure water shower → Air blow
- (5)Chemical bubbling → Pure water bubbling → Pure water shower → Air blow
- (6)Chemical bubbling → Chemical shower → Air blow
- (7)Chemical shower → Air blow
- (8)Chemical bubbling → Pure water bubbling → Chemical shower → Air blow
- Air blow cleaning is available when the optional air pump box is installed.
- Chemical cleaning is available when the optional external control box and chemical pump are installed.
- Bubbling cleaning is available when the optional air pump box and waste water valve are installed.
|Air blow frequency
|Measurement repetitions for same sample
|Detection of final sample
||Possible by using completion detection pin or defining the final sample number by key operation
|Cleaning tank material
|Stirring time before measurement
|Waiting time before measurement
|Liquid level alarm
- Cleaning water 1 (pure water): Empty
- Cleaning water 2 (chemical liquid): Empty (when the optional chemical liquid level sensor is connected)
- Waste water: Full
|Performance- guaranteed temperature
|Power consumption: Standard
- When 100VAC is applied: Approx. 60VA at the maximum
- When 240VAC is applied: Approx. 90VA at the maximum
|Power consumption: When optional is connected
- When 100VAC is applied: Approx. 100VA at the maximum
- When 240VAC is applied: Approx. 130VA at the maximum
- Main unit (not including table) Approx. W440 x H409 x D391mm
- When table is attached Approx. W566 x H409 x D507mm
- Maximum dimensions when in operation Approx. W566 x H534 x D507mm
|Weight of main unit
||Approx. 16kg (Not including table and electrodes)
|Turntable connection cable (2m) Serial control cable for connection to HM-30R, CM- 30R or MM-60R
|Turntable connection cable (2m) Cable for connection to AUT-701, TA-70, TS-70 or TP-70
|OPTION2 connection cable Analog control cable for connection to R-series/ G-series
|ABT-511 connection cable
|FAR Connection Cable
|Air pump box (for air blow)
|Air pump box (for air blow and bubbling)
|Waste water valve for TTT-710 (pinch cock)
|Waste water valve for TTT-710 (solenoid valve)
|Propeller stirring unit (for table for 12 or 18 7401670U samples)
|Propeller stirring unit (for table for 36 samples)
|Propeller stirring unit (for table for 60 or 100 7401690U samples)
|Analyzer mount (for R-series)
|Analyzer mount (for AUT-701)