Immersion Free Chlorine Transmitter & Sensor
Immersion type of free chlorine analyzer.
- Drop-in type detector
- Sampling pump is not required. It prevents evaporable of residual chlorine and delay of the measurement while the sample water is flowing in the sampling line.
- Measurement point can be changed by changing fixing point of the detector
- Was immersed directly into the standing water and water distribution of clean water, continuous measurement by means of non-reagent-type polarographic method (FREE) free chloriner
- The continuous bead wash, the detector can be measured to have long-term stability.
- Small and light design, installation and relocation easy.
- Method: eccentric rotation electrode type polarographic method
- Measurement Object: Free Chlorine in the sample water
- Electrode cleaning method: beads cleaning by spinning of swing rotary
- Meas. Range:
1. 0~1/2mg/L 2 range manual switching
2. 0~1/3mg/L 2 range manual switching
3. 0~2/3mg/L 2 range manual switching
- Sample Condition:
Cond. : Over 8mS/m (Over 80μS/cm)
Temp.: 0~40℃ (Not to be freeze)
Flow rate: within 0.1m/s
- Output: DC4-20mA
- Power: AC100~240mA(Road resistance: Under 85%RH) insulated type