DO Immersion Sensor Cleaning Devices, POC-7D Pulse air / water jet
Immersion-type Detector with Pulse Air Jet Cleaner. Drop-in Type Detector with Pulse Air Jet Cleaner. (Combined with Polarographic DO Electrode
The POC-7D and POC-95D are detectors that combine a polarographic DO (dissolved oxygen) electrode holder and pulse air jet cleaner as a single unit.
- The pulse air cleaning system cyclically blows intermittent emission of compressed air onto the sensitive part of the electrode in the sample water. Efficient cleaning and removing the foul matter of sensitive part can be done by the high speed water flow produced by the rapid expansion of the pulse-jet compressed air. In addition, this water flow and contained air bubbles removes crystalline scale, such as a hydroxide , from the sensitive part of the electrode.
- This system is also effective in removing the foul matter produced by organic substances and microorganisms at not only wastewater treatment plants, but also sewage treatment plants. As a result, cleaning of electrode become easily.
- There are two main types: the immersion type for depths of up to 3 meters (POC-7D), and the drop-in type for deep tanks (POC-95D).
- Compressed air can be externally supplied by a plant air system installed at the plant. If no plant air system is available, internal air pump to supply compressed air can be provided as an option.
- Internal timer for cleaning can be purchased as an option for transmitter ODM series which doesn't equipped a cleaning control function.